Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teen Mom3 3 Minute Recap - Episode 3

And I'm back less than 24 hours later! HA! AND an extra 1/2 hour after show!! Hooray!

Mackenzie
She asks Josh to prom and then immediately goes dress shopping. Funny to see her put the cost of the dress in perspective with buying diapers and then decides to borrow one from a friend. So responsible. Josh and Mac both talk about having sex on prom with their friends and both "say" they won't. uh huh. Aw, Gannon in a little tux. Trampoline in a prom dress?? That was so cute!

They are just so cute, sitting on the curb getting ready to go to after prom.

Briana
Devion wants to take Nova to his house, but then stand up Bri when he said he was going to show up. Mom quote "he's just one disappointment after another" So far in 3 episodes, Bri just mostly mopes around, poor girl has a serious case of the sads. Babyproofers come over and make it safe for Nova, and Bri feels sad because her mom pays for it and Devion yet again has no responsibility.

Another day, another promise from Devion to come visit Nova and he's hanging with his bros playing ball first, but... shows up!  Ha! The Wild West music is hysterical! He really needs to realize that he has to earn the right to be around that little girl since he spent 6 months not caring or knowing her. Momma gives him 3 weeks to turn it around after a smackdown phone call.

Katie
On a side note, after further review, I take back what I said last recap about this fight sitch. Joey isn't all rainbows and butterflies - he's got a little bit o' rage issues. Not like this is foreign territory in Teen Mom land. Anyway, back to today. Katie and Josh are still fighting and they talk to others about what is wrong with the other. Another couple getting told by a parent to get therapy. So rational this season!

Joey and Katie finally talk things out calmly and discuss how to handle their emotions better for Molli and go to therapy. Yay, cuz I like these two the best for sure. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Moving day! How cute is their last clip peeking in on Molli in her new room!

Alex
Matt has been talking to another girl online. Oh man, not cool. What a toolbag. He's living for free in his girlfriend's parents house and getting so much support from them for his problems. Scumbag. Alex confronts him and goes ape-shit when he lies to her face. As she should.

Oh yikes. Screaming and craziness in the front yard.  And then the psycho confrontation that they've been previewing. I would be scared out of my mind if a big guy got in my face like that! I just realized I was holding my breath. Wendy tries to smooth things over - and then kicks him out of the house, but Alex is hysterical and doesn't want him to leave. I want to hug her so bad. Also, if I was a neighbor... I'd be that neighbor creeping out the window. I'm nosy and I'd probably have called the cops for fear that Alex was going to get hurt.

On the After Show:
Mackenzie reveals in the aftershow how hard it was to be a parent and still do high school stuff. Shocking revalation there. Poor Katie, she seems so sad talking about her and Joey. I think my dream of them staying together just shattered right with Katie's. BTW if you aren't following her on Twitter, I'd highly suggest it. She's worthwhile @Katiebyeager. Bri talks about basically nothing new, other than joking about how she should block Devion on Twitter. And finally Alex jokes that she looked like Barney in that fight because she turned so purple. On a serious note, she swears she'll never let that happen in front of Arabella again and how stupid she felt yelling at her mom not to kick Matt out.

SuChin points out the loneliness all the girls are experiencing, basically confirming what I'm saying about Bri and how alone she feels. And each girl talks about losing their friends after having a baby.
Why did they do Teen Mom? Bri: you get to see all the options. Katie: a chance to make a difference and help people not make the same decision. Mac: help people learn from our mistakes.
Will you let your kids watch the show when they're older? Alex: "You have to, especially to explain what happened and why her Dad isn't there"
Quote of the night from Mackenzie... "Wrap it before you tap it" HA! That should be the PSA at the end of every episode.

That's it for tonight! I'm excited to start talking about other shows in the next couple weeks with everything else premiering!! I've been trying to catch up to Revenge and so far, I'm about 5 episodes in and I now understand what all the fuss was about!! The goal is to be completely caught up by the premiere on September 29th... I think I might need to take a sick day just to accomplish that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment